Let’s be amazed by the power of branding with these 10 fascinating statistics.
With consumers inundated with countless choices, the role of branding has never been more imperative. From global giants to small local businesses, branding has the potential to elevate a company’s reputation, influence purchasing decisions, and create an emotional connection with customers.
Whether you’re a business owner, marketer, or simply a curious observer, this collection of insights will unravel the secrets behind successful branding strategies.
Here are 10 branding statistics that will surprise you:
1. 46% of consumers will pay more for products and services from trusted brands.
2. 95% of the top 100 brands only use one or two colors in their logos.
3. 60% of Fortune 500 companies use combination logos with a combination of text and illustrations.
4. 60% of companies use nondescriptive logos, and 40% use descriptive logos (that literally communicate the type of product or service the company is marketing).
5. Consumers generally prefer descriptive logos. Descriptive logos reflect a more authentic brand, and consumers find it easier to remember descriptive logos and understand a brand’s product or service.
6. 82% of people trust a brand more when high-level executives are active on social media.
7. Up to 70% of consumers feel closer to a brand because of content marketing
8. 86% of customers would pay more for excellent customer service.
9. Over 90% of Instagram users follow a brand. Instagram is still one of the most effective platforms for increasing brand awareness and reaching wider audiences.
10. Online communities help strengthen brand trust. This is especially true for women (64.3%) and people aged 18-22 (44.9%).
At TOTEM Branding we know that interesting figures are not the only important thing, but also customer experiences and client satisfaction. In a world driven by visual and digital experiences, the significance of investing in a strong brand identity and strategy clearly state that the power of branding has become more critical than ever before. These statistics serve as a powerful reminder of the immense impact that effective branding can have on businesses and consumers alike.