Parque La Colina, Colombia
The shopping centre revolution in Colombia
Parque La Colina belongs to the Chilean real estate group Parque Arauco, a leader in the sector and with a presence in its country, Peru and Colombia. We needed to create a unique brand for unique marketplace.
- Parque La Colina offers a new shopping experience, the best in fashion and lifestyle products. This has led it to becoming one of the best positioned shopping centers in Bogotá in just 11 months. A bioclimatic architecture that has the Leed title in the Gold category.
What We Did
We created the branding for one of the biggest malls in Colombia, a commercial area of 63,000 square meters.
- We developed the Strategy, Branding, Visual language, Brand guidelines, Brand activation, Brand environment and Signage project.
Now one of the top 3 preferred shopping centres in Colombia's capital. Quoted by Bogotá citizens as "the most pleasant and modern shopping experience." It is the first shopping centre in City to receive the Leed Gold certification for low environmental impact.
- Parque La Colina is a groundbreaking new shopping centre in the city of Bogotá and represents a milestone in the process of expansion of Parque Arauco.
Parque La Colina was considered the best shopping center from Bogotá, achieving the first place in the following categories: most pleasant shopping center to buy, most modern, as well as the one with the highest contribution to social responsibility.
- Parque Arauco Colombia division was awarded as the "Most Sustainable Retailer" in the country for its good practices in sustainability at the Retail Hall Of Fame Colombia 2021 awards, organized by América Retail and Universidad CES of Medellín.
We also created the brand for ‘Social’, a boulevard that aims to elevate the dining experience in the best New York market style. A separate space for F&D within Parque La Colina, with its own unique and iconic personality.
- The SOCIAL gastronomic boulevard is considered as one of the best gastronomic concepts by the people of Bogotá, especially in the design of their dining spaces with modern architecture, urban furniture and natural decorative elements.